Wednesday, May 22, 2019

When the Moment Hits

I've hinted or mentioned a few times about being in a slump and it still continues.  Normally I can work through these spells within a reasonable time by just trying to push forward, trying something new, or revisiting a medium I haven't used in awhile.  This go around, however, nothing is really working so I'm just accepting and going with the flow until the motivation returns.

Even with that said, now and then something might grab me and I'll try to take advantage of that burst of motivation.  It happened last night at the oddest time.  I was getting ready to shut down my laptop and go to bed when this key chain grabbed my attention and the itch to sketch him was too overwhelming to pass up.  It was after 2 a.m. when this hit me.........lol

KG sketchbook and Lamy Safari pen / Lexy Grey Ink



No comments: