Thursday, July 18, 2019

Playing with Shapes

Last night while watching TV, I started this page using pencil.  Before my eyes started blurring from fatigue, I had started inking but had to finish today.  Once that was done (or most of it), I added watercolor.

There were a few places I added comments or notes after I finished painting not paying attention to what I had already written or included last night.  I repeated paper / paint / and pen/ink used on the left side.  Didn't notice until after I shared in one of my Facebook groups.  Talk about feeling embarrassed.........ROFL.  Lesson learned (at least I hope so)  :-)

Anyways.........I was in the mood to just play with various shapes and my lego figures came to mind.  I chose the artist figure pulling the pieces apart wanting to sketch each piece individually and then again put together.  The note about "ordered separate" is because the original figure came with different color hair.  I went on the search to see if I could find hair pieces for legos hoping for gray to represent my hair color.  I could't believe I was able to actually find one and about the length of my hair.


No comments: