Sunday, March 31, 2019

Give a Dog a Bone or Not - Part II

During the time I was sketching, Miya kept trying to inch her way to the bone I was sketching.  I'd tell her no-no and she would sit and stare and at times give me her little "I want" whimper she's known for.

She was preoccupied for awhile with her walk and feeding time but she came back.  This dog has a memory that's unreal and when focused on something, doesn't let up.  You should see her when we play with a laser light and stop playing.  She'll sit forever watching for it to show back up on the wall......lol.

Since I was done with my sketch, I sat back and watched her as she decided to try again.  This time I had my cell phone ready to take pictures and just let her take it if she chose to.  And here is the sequence as she very cautiously went through the motions that led up to her finally getting her prize........that didn't even belong to her :-)


 


 

 




No comments: