Sunday, March 31, 2019

Give a Dog a Bone or Not - Part I

This was fun to do trying to sketch while one of the pups wanted my sketching prop..........ha ha.

With the knots on either end, it was easy to get lost in concentration following curves, dips, and folds.  I particularly like the colored areas, which are red, due to bacon flavoring in this particular type purchased.

We found pork chomps to be a great alternative to rawhide for dogs and both of our dogs absolutely love these.  Most of the ones we get are straight stick shaped wrapped in sweet potato but there are other flavors as well to include bacon, chicken, roasted, and peanut butter.

My son had found this bone-shaped type for his dog, Lola (who's staying with us right now), so thought I'd sketch it before it was demolished.

Worked in the KG journal and only an HB pencil.


No comments: