Friday, March 15, 2019

Phone at Roosters

When we were at the coffee shop, I asked if they had any vintage telephones.  They showed me this one in the back of the shop.  Not sure with the cord and how it's attached if it's truly vintage but then what do I know :-)  The phone was different and looked neat regardless.

Worked in the KG journal using Lamy Vista fountain pen and Lexington Grey ink.

Very limited palette of colors needed for this using Raw Sienna for the phone and then I actually mixed my own brown rather than using Bt Umber for the shelf.

Because the Raw Siennas are different between the QoR and Daniel Smith brands, I used both.  QoR is brighter and used on the lighter areas whereas I used the DS brand for darker areas.

Touch of Neutral Tint and Quin Bt Orange.



No comments: