Sunday, January 27, 2019

Getting Through a Rainy Day

It has been a constant cold rain today and still raining.  At least it's not storming.

To pass the day, I've been playing on the Ipad.  After the scales I sketched earlier, I started another sketch thinking of a different way to display the art charms I created yesterday. 

I think if I were to do this again or make changes, I'd change the vine of roses on the top portion of the heart.  Maybe having them drape down instead of going upwards; but, I'd have to figure out a different way to hang the two brushes.  I might play with that tomorrow to see how it might look. 

The beauty of digital is being able to change things around as I create each component on its own layer, which helps.  The time it takes to make changes can still be quite time consuming leaving me to wonder if starting from scratch might not be easier and less time consuming.  But it's fun to play.




No comments: