Tuesday, January 29, 2019

Trolley Dolly

Bought this last year in April for carrying my sketching gear, handbag, thermos, and a standard size folding chair with a side table for when our group goes sketching.  If we sketch close to the car, I don't use this but normally try to keep it in the car just in case.

To carry my folded chair, I use velcro straps attached to the handle bars.....top and bottom.

Another purpose is when I carry several journals, books, and/or various sketching kits for sharing at presentations about keeping art journals. 

It has seven compartments to include the mesh pocket for carrying bottled water, which I use for carrying my coffee in a thermos type travel cup.  You can remove the fabric bag completely leaving you with a standard dolly carrying up to 110 lbs.  Love the wheels on this as it goes across any type of terrain.  The cart can fold in half with or without the fabric bag.  Another positive is the weatherproof material keeping contents inside dry.

Fabric Traveler's Journal on Stonehenge Aqua 140lb Coldpress paper / Lamay AlStar with Noodler's Lexington Grey ink




No comments: