Monday, January 28, 2019

On My Desk Clutter

Another sketch I worked at wee hours of the morning with Miya on my lap.

I was up until 5:30 a.m when it finally stopped raining.  I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep with Miya shaking so I just sat up and made use of my time sketching.

All the channels I normally watch or listen to were showing paid advertising at that time of morning so I switched to Date Line only half paying attention to it.

Looking around me, I decided to sketch what was on my desk and needs to be put away.  What grabbed my interest was the way all of this was sitting on my desk.

Small sketchbook with Stonehenge 90 paper / TWSBI Eco with Urban Grey ink.

I may return to this at a later time adding color but for now, leaving as is.

UPDATE:  Added a bit of color this afternoon




No comments: