Wednesday, January 23, 2019

What My Day Was Like Yesterday

Our sketching group was scheduled to meet up at Simons Seed and Garden Center in Leesburg yesterday.  I got up with all intentions of going; however, I didn't make it.  Woke up with a horrible headache stemming from the base of my head/neck.  When I get these type of headaches, OTC medications will not help.  Fortunately they don't hit me as often like they used to :-)

This traction unit has been a real blessing and was so glad my physical therapist talked with my doctor to prescribe it......along with a Tens Unit that I use all the time.  That was back when you could only get these with a medical prescription.  Now you can get them online at various places to include Amazon (at least the Tens Units).  Both units I have are from the company Empi and back when I bought them, were very expensive but to me well worth it.

Sketched in my fabric traveler's sketchbook on Strathmore 500 watercolor paper using a Sharpie pen.  Only color used was Paynes Gray.


No comments: